Dreilingsweg Pasing – The City-Landscape-Park
The City-Landscape Park
The edge of the city is often described as a conflict between the expanding city on the one hand and the repressed natural space on the other. Our work aims to develop both vegetation spaces and settlement spaces in this transition zone as equally space-forming parts of a special cultural landscape.
Between large space-forming blocks consisting of both built structures and vegetation, free visual axes are created that lead into the vastness of the landscape. The pathways meander between volume and interspace and make this interplay tangible. This creates a space-forming structure that can be used beyond the city-nature dialectic and beyond the boundaries of the building site to develop the city fringe as a whole as an experience space that is permanently changeable in its use but always spatially characteristic. The city-landscape park.
- Location: Munich, Pasing
- Competition: 2022
- Gross Floor Space: approx. 96.240 m2
- Building Site: approx. 70.000 m2
- Floor Space Ratio: approx. 1,4
- Sponsor: LHM | BHG 18 GmbH & Co. KG
- Projekct Team: Florian Hartmann, Andreas Müsseler, Oliver Noak, Lisa Yamaguchi with Helene Schümann, Barnabás Rász-Szabó, Julius Kress