At the Weiherbach, Landshut
New residential quarter on the former Hitachi site
On the western outskirts of Landshut, the site is located in a heterogeneous environment that has so far been dominated by industrial halls. The property forms a kind of island, which is situated between the Jenaer Staße, the Weiherbach and the Pfettrach including the adjacent flood basin.
The site is subdivided into 3 individual areas, of which the western area is reserved for a future brewery use, while the central area is dominated by an existing, imposing industrial hall.
The eastern part of the area connects the area from the city side via the Pfettrach river including the adjacent flood basin.
- Location: Landshut
- Competition: February 2021 – April 2021
- Gross Floor Space: approx. 40.100 m2
- Building Site: approx. 39.300 m2
- Floor Space Ratio: approx. 1,02
- Client: The City of Landshut / Eller Wohnbau
- Project Team: Florian Hartmann, Andreas Müsseler, Oliver Noak, Lisa Yamaguchi, Victoria Fernández Daglio, Daniel Schöpflin